Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FRACKEN WEIRD.

I'm weird. I mean, it's not like I hide it or anything, and I'm sure most people who have meet me in real life have picked it up by now.

When I don't listen to Korean music I'm pretending to compose Mozart in my room while flipping the lights on and off.

I bit the inside of my lip to the point of bleeding, and I read the Odyssey when I was fifteen.

I dance in the car even if I risk breaking my arm while trying to fist pump, and I sing so loud even MY ears hurt.

Men who have good hand-writing and actually know how to type on the computer are so much more appealing to me.

I can judge someone( most of the time accuratley) within an hour of talking to them. (This is something my mom finds the weirdest).

I can't do any type of Math equations. I actually still have problems with even comprehending my times tables even though I can probably tell you everything about 1800's writers, Korean pronunciation, and astrology.

I've been reading comic books since I was twelve.

I was the schools mascot for a year and did stand-up for the past two years for run.

My friend and I watch "My little pony" in our free time.

I have really bad vision when it comes to anything that is more than three feet away from my face.

Thoose big glasses I wear come in handy.

I'm guilty of singing Justin Bieber.

My laugh is so damn loud, and every thinks it's hilarious.


Today is a day to look at all of thoose cute little flaws you have, and laugh about them.
If you do any of the following above, your pretty cool (on my terms).

No comments:

Post a Comment